"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wed Morning Run

Temp was 28 F. My upper body was too warm covered with many layers of clothes. My face could have used some of that heat.  Ran the first mile slow, and then tried to speed up. Had to take my son to school this morning, so not much time to run. 
I was listening to the newest GeeksInRunningShoes podcast last night and had the nice suprise to hear the guys mentioning my name! I sent them an e-mail a few weeks ago telling them a little bit about German Silva and Nahila Hernandez.  I hope they can contact them and interview them in one of their podcasts.  That would be awesome!
I went for a second run in the afternoon while my son was in his TKD class. I did a 3.25 mile loop.  Hopefully, I can do a two loop in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment