"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Monday, January 16, 2012

MLK Day

Rest day.  My knee (IT Band) is still bothering me. I stayed home with Assen because we are celebrating MLK day. Started the morning cooking a delicious breakfast. Assen practiced SpellingCity and violin. We visited my lab and put some dry ice pieces in water. He loves to see how the dry ice evaporates because of the heat of the water. We had some time to play golf with the Wii.
I listened to the newest podcast from GeeksInRunningShoes.  I thought a challenge for the week could be to log in something in DailyMile everyday of this week. So, I went for a two mile walk.  My right knee/IT band was aching pretty bad.  I have been stretching and doing everything I can think of to get rid of this pain. But nothing seems to work. I don't remember ever having any ache alike this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment