"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Sunday, January 29, 2012

LSD Sunday 15 M

Is this what they call "recovery run"? Broke my 5K PR yesterday and my body still felt pretty good during the day, just afeeling some sore muscles. I wasn't sure if I should follow the marathon training plan today, long run, 15 miles, but I did. Around mile 10 or 12, my legs felt like they were made of lead, and bones and muscles started aching in weird places. I slowed down a little bit and continued my run.
I enjoyed the beautiful trail and river along the trail. I was thankful to be able to be running in such beautiful area.
Went hiking to the Greenbelt Trail in Cedar Rapids in the afternoon with the whole family. The kids seemed to be full of energy. They ran and hiked up the hills and played in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment