"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Intervals?

I am not sure if one day of rest was enough for my legs. I planed to do 400 mts intervals at the Trojan Field track on Tuesdays. But I felt tired and cold and stiff, and did not have the will to go to the track. I ran the first mile slow trying to warm up then I speeded up a little bit  for the rest of the distance totalling about 4.7 miles.
My left knee was making this cracking noise when I walked to lunch.  It makes lots of noise, but it does not hurt.  I had this problem sometime ago.  I went to the doctor and he directed me to a physical therapist.  They recommended some specific exercises. The knee got less noisy by doing the recommended homework. I will try to do those stretching exercises recommended to me previosuly.

No comments:

Post a Comment