"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Friday, July 13, 2012

X-Training

Swam about ten laps or more this morning.  I usually swim front crawl first length and back stroke the length back. This time, I did not take very long breaks in between lengths. Happy with my progress.
I started writing Cartas a Mis Hijos last night.  I wrote in  Spanish.  I will write in English next time. It's fun! I hope they get to read them some time.
Sophia completed her swimming class today. She passed PS-II and she will be taking PS-III starting next week.
I received my Sportcount in the mail.  With this little gadget, it will be easier to count laps when I go swimming.  Can't wait to go back to the pool!  Maybe I should try it tomorrow morning, if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment