"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Martes Run

Ran with Karen this morning to Ashton. Did a lap and returned home (4 miles). Ran very slow and did not notice any high HR peak (avg HR 127, highest HR 151). Tried to run on the ball of my foot most of the time. It was tiring but it seems like the best way to stay away from injuries.
Assen and Sophia went to their swimming class at Cville RC. Assen viisted the I-Fliers in the evening with Sebastian. He swam a test and was placed with the Sophomore group.  We'll tak to the coach and see when he can join.
Had dinner with Sophia at Noodles and Co. She war running around and ran into another girl, probably about the same age. They both went to the ground.  I asked Sophia to apologize, but she refused. It seems like she does not know we need to apologize when we do something wrong. Later in the evening, the kids were playing outside in the trampolin.  I called then and told them it was time to come inside the house.  Assen came, but Sophia called me an idiot. Assen asked her to apologize, but she refused. Karen talked to her, and requested she apologize to me.  We spent at least one hour and there were many tears in her eyes.  I talked to Assen, and asked him why Sophia is acting that way.  I asked him if I was doing something wrong. He said maybe Sophia is afraid of me.  I yold him there is no reason they have to be afrai of me.  I told him I love them both with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment