"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Sunday, July 22, 2012

RunningWild Run

I ran six miles with Gene W. He is such an inspiration to me. I hope I can be as fit as he is when I am his age. How slow am I going to get in ten years? I decided to run Bix7 next week. I'd like to run this race just to compare my time with last year's (7:30). I'll be happy if I can run with an 8:00 pace this time.
Went swimming to North Liberty in the afternoon. They only have one line for lap swimming. There was always somebody doing laps, but they were all nice people who didn't mind sharing the lane.
News are talking about the masacre in Colorado (James Holmes). How can somebody do such a horrible thing? I cannot comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment