"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday 22 Miler

Got up earlier than other Sundays and went running to RW.  Took the short route because there was enough light and I wanted to get there on time. Ran the South Route (16 Miler) with Ben and two other young guys.  Then Joel Wells joined the group and Ben turned around on mile 5. Went all the way to Napoleon Park and then headed back. Felt pretty good the whole time, except when I had to go home solo!  Those last two-three miles were the toughest ones.  Nicely, I had an average pace of sub 9 MM. Felt pretty good about the run!
We took the children to pick up garbage by the pond near FareWay. We filled three large bags with trash!  We left the place clean.  I felt really good about it.  I hope our children learn no to trash any place, but to pick up garbage and keep this country beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment