"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Sunday, February 12, 2012

LSD Sunday

Well, I showed up at RunningWild this morning...  and nobody else was there!  cancelled!  I drove home fast enough to catch up with Karen and run my first four miles with her. I did arrive on time just when she was ready to go out. We came back with more than four miles in the Garmin.  I thought I could go for seven more miles and then return (4+7+7=18). I went to the Water Park, and then about one mile more north on Debuque Rd. Had a gu on my way back and decided not to pay attention to the milage anymore, but only my hear rate. Got home and shut off the garmin.  17.5 miles, not 18!  Not sure what happened.
I felt very tired all day long.  Drank lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment