"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Easy Run

Temperature is cold (10F), but the cold wind on the face was worse! Easy run for today.
I listened to a very interesting podcast called Running the Golden Years. Dan, a sixty year young man, who talks about his exercise training routines. I was very impressed with the chronos he has!  It seems like he does a lot of swimming too. Definitely, that is the way to live retirement! Dan is a true inspiration!
I saw a YouTube video of German Silva running in Spokane in 1990 (Lilac Bloomsday 1990). Man! He is fast and strong!  I like his running form better than anybody else! What an inspiration.  I would like to get his book Corre!

No comments:

Post a Comment