"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday 5 Miles

Easy first four miles. Last miles ran solo a little bit faster. Road a little bit icy slippery. DailyMile says I have more than 100 miles on my Kinvaras and 100 miles on the Merrell. Sophia has gymnastics this morning.
Found out there is a spring marathon in Olathe, KS. The Garmin Marathon will take place on Saturday, April 21 at 7 AM.  That sounds like a great option!  I wonder if Olathe is closer than Urbana. I need to check that. The course looks scary, finishing a few miles going uphill!  I am not sure how bad going up 200 ft is.  I could check with some experienced runners.
Karen wants to go to St Louis.  She thinks it should be more fun (Go! St. Louis Marathon). We could leave IC sometime after noon. It should take us about four and a half hour to drive to St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment