"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sophia running

We went for a bicycle/walk in the neighborhood last night. Sophia asked if we could go to the track. She said she wanted to run barefoot.  Stupid me, told her she couldn't do it. Running barefoot on that track hurt my feet last time I tried. I couldn't even walk because of the pebbles. Surprisingly to me, she took off her sandals and started running barefoot. I told her I would run next to her very slowly, so she could run a whole 400 m lap. She did not listen to me again and she took off. Again, I was surprised she was able to run the whole 400 m without stopping. My Garmin recorded 3 min for my slow lap, and Sophia came way ahead of me! I hope we continue coming back to the track and Sophia continues to run a lap, barefoot or no barefoot. By the way, her foot ended almost black dirty, but not hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment