"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Friday, June 21, 2013

Lagunas de Moreno, Jalisco

I flew to Guadalajara on Sunday, and from there I drove to Lagunas de Moreno in the state of Jalisco. I met a couple of old friends and made some new friendships. It looked like a nice hotel with large rooms. Unfortunately, the quality of the hotel was not as good as it should be. Food was also not very good. There was a large swimming pool, but I never dared to use it.
Running was alright. I got up at 5:30 AM and I was out running before six. Ran about five miles the first day, six the second day, and seven the third day. I found a very steep street at the end of the run.  It was extremely challenging to go up that hill. I wished I could have a road like that one near my house. Actually Tipperary Road is not too bad for hill training!

No comments:

Post a Comment