"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Running Wild South Route

Planning to run 10-12 miles, but ended up running almost 16. Ran with Ryan, Jen, and Josh. The south route is flat an easy, and it's very nice because it goes along the Iowa River. There were more than twenty runners this morning. Some of them are probably training for the Chicago marathon.
Went to the CRWC and found that they only let you swim in one half (not both). I started swimming and sharing a lane with a guy. But pretty soon, he left. The lengths seem to be shorter than the C'ville Rec Center (maybe they are the same length). I used a floatie in between my legs to help me float. It seems like swimming with the floatie was easier. I swam 12 laps. Most of them free style, but a few back stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment