"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sunday Long Run

I have been feeling tired and stiff. However, it motivates me to go run with people. I drove this morning to Cedar Rapids and met the No-Regrets Running Group. There were more than a dozen runners, even though the weather was kind of creepy. They forecast showed snow, but it was more like light rain. 
I started running at my own pace, but later I was able to lead the small group. I was thinking about running about six miles, but Tom was planing to do eight or ten, so I decided to join him and not let him run alone. That was a good decision. I enjoyed talking to him most of the way, and then we both pushed our bodies the last couple of miles.
I think I might feel tired because I was not eating well, not getting enough sleep. But, I want to improve in my running. I know I just can do certain amount of exercise. So, I think I can go for a walk... I just don't want to sit all day long watching videos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment