"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Go the Distance for Domestic Violence

Race started at 9:00 am this morning. It was very cold, but weather improved during the race. I did not know the course, so I didn't know what to expect. Tried to follow Craig B. Followed him for about a mile, but I noticed he started to slow down, so I tried to use somebody else as a rabbit. Not too long after that, I was the one being the rabbit.
I knew Craig was behind me. I was also running with John Scroggins, but eventually he sprinted and I couldn't stay with him. Tried to catch him at the end, but he was too ahead of me.
My quads were hurting this morning, but I was able to warm up enough before the race. I was surprised two other 50's runners were ahead of me. The overall winner was in his twenties and he finished in 17 min.





GARMIN LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment