"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mexico City

Sometimes I get to eat lots of fresh fruit, but sometimes I indulge myself eating high-fat tacos and Mexican food. Not easy to eat healthy all the time.
Finished reading the book Crimenes Que No Olvidare by Alicia Ximenez Bartlett. All the stories were awesome, but the last one was one of the best. I would love to read another book by the same author.
Calf is getting better, but it is taking its time. I have been running/walking. Taking it easy. I am looking forward to run a good Half Marathon on May 21st.
Visiting ULA-Coacalco.
Not sure what we will do this evening. I do not mind going for a walk again. Gotta keep those legs strong. I hope this light training will benefit my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment