"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Saturday, October 26, 2013

The importance of being challenged

Animals in the wild are challenged everyday. If they want to live another day, they have to keep moving and be smart, right? they really have no choice. They live challenging themselves everyday, Its a survival thing for them.
We all need to be challenged. We are challenged to be better. If we don;t challenge ourselves, we will plateau and never improve.
Can I run faster the next 5K? Can I lose some weight this month? Can I finish reading my book on time this month? Can I have better ideas for research?
I'd wish everybody practice to be challenged. Can we be challenged every day?  If we are, we'll be better human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment