"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Fixed my bicycle!

Last week I had problems when riding my bike. The chain kept falling off!  I wasn't sure why it was doing that.  I believed that the wheel was just really dirty, so I tried to clean it.
Had to remove the wheel and disassemble a few parts. Found out I needed some special tools. They were easy to order them in Amazon dot com. Tools arrived right away, and then found out I needed another tool. Thankfully, I was able to find it at Scheels. Then, it took me a few "trial and error" attempts to get it right. I also got a bearing ball it was missing. Since it was raining and I couldn't use the bike, I decided to disassemble the wheel again and put the missing bearing ball. Now, the job is finished and the bike is ready to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment