"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Blaze

There is this picture going viral of this kid showing off some super marked abs. They say he is a super fast runner. There are videos of him in YouTube, his name is Rudolph Blaze Ingram.

Did my Thursday workout at Coe College. The workout was led by Jim Dwyer. Warm-up was a mile. Some plyometrics exercises and then we did a ladder, one-lap, two-lap, three-lap, four-lap, five-lap and then down with some exercises in between. I found the workout extremely difficult and thought about quitting, but I finished it.

I volunteered this morning at FreezerFest to make a video of the race.  I got enough footage of elite runners.  I will edit the footage this week. I also downloaded pictures from FaceBook to add to the video.  I got some music... but I am not sure about copy-rights for the audio...  We shall see.




No comments:

Post a Comment