"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Amana Freezer 5K 2019

Surprisingly, organizers did not cancel the race. Race started at 10:00 AM.  Temperature was 9 F. Roads were covered with some snow/ice, but it wasn't too slippery, just enough to run cautiously. I did not see Andres at the start line, but I tried to follow Craig Brophy.  As usual, he was a little bit too fast, but I tried to stay behind him. I think he went way ahead of me at first. I just tried to have a steady pace and tried not to slow down. Nate Hopp's last year's time was 16:45 min. This time he ran it almost one minute slower.

The first three winners:
Nathan Hopp, 17:38 min, 5:40/m
Justin Hajek, 18:46 min, 6:02/m
Sam Kepford, 19:13 min, 6:11/m


No comments:

Post a Comment