"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Kewash Half

I have been putting some miles on my VFF, so I decided to run this half wearing them. Of course, I recently bought a pair of five toe socks. Things went well. But, at the end of the race I was in this such pain. Pain is right on my right foot hill, on the sole of the foot. Is that part of the foot also called hill?
Not sure how much damage there is. But, at least, I should take running off tomorrow morning. Not sure how many miles coach Dan wanted to do, either 5K or 10K.
Race is getting better and better. They have also a 5K and a 10K that start together with the Half. Medal keeps changing every year, but it gets better and better. Enjoyed running with my friends, although part of the race looked like I was running with coach Dan only.

No comments:

Post a Comment