"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stress Fracture on January 7th

It's been more than ten days since my right foot injury. The top of my right foot started hurting while running on the track. I don't think I was running too hard when it happened. It was only mile 2. I noticed pain on top of the foot and decided to walk and see if the pain disappeared, but it didn't. I have been exercising in the elliptical machine since it does not put any impact on my feet. I am sure I am working some other leg muscles and I hope to be running better when I get back. Just not sure when this will happen. All my symptoms indicate 'stress fracture.' This happened to me about a year and a half ago on my left foot. I am glad this is not recurring on the same spot. This time is the other foot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment