"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Friday, August 16, 2013

Vibram Five Fingers

Had a short conversation about VFF this morning. Learned that because runners do not wear socks with the VFF, shoes get pretty smelly. There was a new guy running in VFF with us this morning, John. We ran some Yasso's after a nice warm up run. He was challenging me and did a couple of 800's in 3:12 min. That was one of the fastest 800m I have ever ran. Interestingly, my Achilles were killing me at the beginning of the warm up. Fortunately, the pain almost went away after warming up (hint: warm up before your runs!).
I enjoyed running with others this morning, especially running next to a person who is trying his/her best. I get some extra energy from somewhere. Can't believe Kim is doing so many triathlons. Don't they get hurt? don't they need some recovery time? I guess x-training must build so many muscles makes a person pretty strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment