"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Thursday, December 20, 2012

First Day of Snow

Yesterday was the last day of school for the kids. Borlaug had a Christmas celebration. The video rolled in my camera. Assen played a few songs with the Orf Club.
There was snow on the ground and it kept falling from the sky with lots of wind this morning. Decided it was better to run indoors at the UI track. Used my foot-pod to track my chronos. Ran behind an older man who seemed to go pretty fast. We ran for about four miles at an 8:25 MM pace. He stopped first and then I ran one more 200 m lap. 
--Not sure if I should curse you or thank you, but I hadn't run this fast in a long time. He said to me. I told him my Garmin Foot Pod said we were running at 8:25.

No comments:

Post a Comment