"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Coronavirus Pandemic and Achilles Tendinopathy

It looks like we are at the worst time in the coronavirus pandemic. Many places are closed. Restaurants work only via delivery. Yesterday, Assen and I were able to get in a Subway to get a couple of sandwiches which we took home for lunch. Not many people around. 
I have been running on the Rugby Field. This morning I too my lawn mower and mowed the trail where I run. I hope more people use this trail. It is only about 0.3 miles long, but it is even better than a track!


Yesterday, I had my first session in the Achilles Tendinopathy case study. I have been asked to do isometric heel raises. I raise my heels and stay like that for 45 seconds with 60 sec rest, five sets. I believe I have to do this for the next ten days.


No comments:

Post a Comment