"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Hansons Coaching Services

I found a couple of training plans from Hansons Coaching Services. I'd like to follow the Advanced Half Marathon plan. It looks like it calls for six days of running per week. Sunday is the long run, and Tuesdays and Thursdays call for a hard workout. The other days are supposed to be easy runs. 
This morning I went for an easy run (even though is Thursday). It was easy to go slow the first mile, but then, I immediately speeded up.  I need to control my speed and learn to keep going slow on easy days. I will work on this.
Tuesday is normally speed workouts in the track and
Thursday calls for some miles at HM pace (it should be 7:45-8:24 mpm for me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment