"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Third Day of the Year

Have been rowing two miles/day at CRWC. I had this pain on my lower back, it makes it hard to move my left leg...  I hope it goes away, I just need to add some flexibility exercises, I guess.
I registered for Amana Freezer 5K, January 26.
Didn't feel like running today. I even thought about riding the bicycle. The day was nice.
Thursday. I thought about going to run the Thorsday Loop, but I went out last night and went to sleep late. I also went running with the WeRun group at 6:00 PM (thanks to Adam, Kathy, and Steph for running with me). So, I was tired this morning.
I hope I can join the Thorsday Group next week. I should put it on my calendar.
January 11th is a track-meet I'd like to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment