"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Monday, January 15, 2018

Treadmill

It has been extremely cold most days in the past few weeks (negative digits). So cold, we haven't had too many days to run outside. So, the treadmills have been busy at the HTRC. Also, the Nike Running Club app has added some guided runs. There's this First Speed Run I tried the other day. One min 5K pace one min recovery about eight times. I used this treadmill in a Hampton Inn hotel with a new brand new machine. I did my 5K pace at 8 MPH (I think this is more like my 10K goal pace 7:30 mpm). It felt good to know I can do this speed run! Now, I am anxious to do this run again, but I know I shouldn't do these speed runs more than once a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment