"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T. S. Eliot

Friday, February 7, 2014

Visit to the Doctor

Paid a visit to the doctor this morning. He looked at my foot and pressed in all places. He found the stress fracture and it still hurt. Not as bad as two weeks ago when he recommended wearing the aircast boot. He told me I can start walking without the boot at night before I go to bed. I still need to wear the boot for one more week. Then, I can start running for 10 min and see how I feel. Can't wait to do that. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope your foot is feeling better now. It must've been tough wearing an aircast boot. You're a runner, so you must've been itching for a run so badly when the boot was still on you. Hopefully, everything is okay now and you're running again. Make sure to be extra careful from now on. Keep us updated! :)

    Aubrey Holloway @ Primary Care Associates

    ReplyDelete